Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
- Our consultations will last about 60 minutes unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Fees will be due before each session by bank transfer.
- We agree to work together to address the issues discussed by you and agreed objectives; however, because of the individual nature of the treatment, no guarantee can be given.
- I will ask you for some background details before we start working together, including whether you have been diagnosed with certain medical or psychological conditions. Please make sure you answer these questions accurately.
- Your welfare is my primary concern and will only take second place if not to do so would seriously jeopardise other members of the public or my welfare.
- Cancellation of an appointment by the client (you) with less than 24 hours’ notice will result in you being liable for the full cost of the missed session.
- Sessions can be rescheduled by the client contacting Dr Suzanne Fergus (me) up to 24 hours in advance of the time booked.
- There will be no charge for any appointment cancelled by me. In this instance, any fees paid in advance of the session may be refunded or carried forward to the next session by mutual agreement.
SESSION FOLLOW UP
- I will follow up a session with an email. Please allow up to 3 days for this to arrive and let me know if it is not received.
- Any MP3 provided to you MUST NOT be listened to whilst driving, operating machinery or in any situation where your full attention is required.
- Contact between our sessions will be limited to email or text and is also limited to working hours. I will always try to respond within 24 hours, but sometimes it may take a little longer.
- I am a member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) and am obliged to comply with their bye laws and codes of ethics and to always put you first. The NCH also provides a complaint and disciplinary procedure and a copy of this is available at any time. The NCH can be contacted at: PO Box 421, Charwelton, Daventry, NN11 1AS. Tel: 01327 264464.
- I have an obligation under my membership of the NCH to continued professional development and therefore I may share case histories with my supervisors and peer-support groups. All information will be anonymous, and this will not be a breach of professional confidentiality.
- I will ensure that your confidentiality will be maintained in all but the most exceptional circumstances and all information collected during the sessions will be protected at all times. Information will only be disclosed under a Court Order (civil, criminal or coroner’s Court) or where not to disclose would cause danger or serious harm to others.
- Notes will be taken during sessions and are available to you with reasonable notice.
- I will usually, and with your permission in each instance, make an audio recording of the session or parts of the session. The purpose of these recordings is to help tailor support materials for your plan. These recordings will be deleted once the follow up materials or plans are completed. You have the right to say no to this recording and to request it be deleted immediately.
These terms are governed by the law of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.